What the world needs now is... Spicy Hot Wings
This feels like cheating in calling this a recipe but we do like to make both our own and your lives as easy as possible.
Cook these over hot coals on the BBQ or oven bake when the British weather makes this impossible.
Good quality chicken wings are relatively cheap to buy and are great for a social gathering. So if there's a match on or you're sitting on the sofa watching a film, before you get comfortable, make a great big bowl full.
Ingredients: To serve 4 people as a good sized snack you will need approximately;
- 1KG chicken wings, cut into 2 at the joint.
- Pack of Bite Me Spices Spicy Hot Wing Rub
- 1 tbsp of vegetable oil (or spray oil until lightly coated)
- Place wings in a large bowl. Coat with oil.
- Sprinkle over the rub and get your hands in the ensure an even coating. If you like them really spicy, use the whole pack for this quantity, for a milder flavour use half the packet.
- The wings do not need time to marinate but will benefit from as little as an hour covered in the fridge before cooking.
- For the BBQ cook over hot coals on indirect heat with a final 5 minutes over direct heat to ensure they are crispy and thoroughly cooked. Usually about 15-20 minutes with a turn halfway through.
- In the oven, about 20 minutes at 180 should do it.
- And EAT