Kebab-ish: Roasted Vegetable and Feta Salad
Some recipes get lots of attention on the socials before I get to typing them up. This is one of them. Perhaps it's the colours, maybe its a nice Meatfree Monday recipe. Whatever the reason, I hope you enjoy it!
By the way, this is less of a recipe, more of suggested ingredients.
Ingredients: Serves 4
- 800g Jersey Royals, par boiled for about 10 mins
- Red and yellow peppers, sliced into think strips
- 2 red onions, peeled and quartered
- 2 carrots, sliced into long strips
- 4 asparagus stalks, cut in half
- 1 bulb of garlic, sliced in half across the bulbs
- 2-3 tbsp olive oil
- 2 tbsp Bite Me Spices Kebab-ish Rub
- 2 tbsp pomegranate molasses, this is pretty easy to get hold of in supermarkets now)
- 3/4 pack good quality feta
- Green salad to serve.
- Heat your oven to 160 degrees and tip all the veggies into a large roasting tray. Drizzle over the oil and mix gently to coat.
- Sprinkle over 1 tbsp of the Kebab-ish rub and mix to coat evenly.
- Put in the oven for 25-30 minutes.
- Mix the vegetables and add chunks of the feta. Sprinkle over the remaining rub and drizzle 1 tbsp of the pomegranate molasses over the cheese and veggies and put back in the oven for 25-30 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and leave to cool until just warm. Lift out the vegetables and cheese with a slotted spoon. The cooking juices make an excellent dressing so pour this over the finished dish. Serve on a green salad with the last tbsp of molasses drizzled over the dish.